Does the Audit Elections group's audit procedure provide the facts needed to answer"
- How accurate is "mis-interpreted vote detection" by the machine audit procedure that "the group" has developed?
- Does the percentage of mis-interpreted votes, in one or more audited contests, extend to the non-audited contests?
- How about the non-audited machines?
- Does "the group's" machine audit procedure have the ability to project the total number of misinterpreted votes?
- How about the number of mis-interpreted votes that occurred in undervoted contests?
Thanks for work that you are doing at https://launchpad.net/electionaudits
Colorado Voter Group